Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Beat Me, I Can Take It


Alright, I know... you are going to accuse me of being a fair weather fan. Sure, the Mets are hanging on by a thread in June and July. And where was I? Galvanting across a continent, forgetting about where I come from and the important things, right? No, it's not true. In fact, I spent three months in South America, wearing my Mets hat. Consider my time not blogging as being an ambassador for the Mets and for American baseball. Not sure if I recruited anyone, but let's just call it "general awareness".  And I did check the scores when I was anywhere near civilization. 

Ok, so back to it. It's September, crunch time. I am now praying daily for the bullpen. Cause it's nothing short of a miracle that keeps them hanging on. Kinda like how it felt to support Barack Obama or John McCain a year ago, right?

Believe.

No comments: