Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Changes

The Mets have changed and hopefully for the better with the glorious return of Pedro. We can only hope this is the spark that lights the fire that unlocks the potential of this team.

The Democratic race for the presidential nomination is over. Last night's results leave the Democrats with one choice, one that will hopefully allow them not to lose (something, it should be noted they excel at doing - giving it away - not unlike the Mets so far this season).

And for me, a big change. Instead of bringing you Mets commentary from Washington DC, I will b bringing it to you from South America. I write you today from Buenos Aires, where I just arrived to my hostel in San Telmo. It is a bight lovely onld house with brightly painted walls, skylights and Aussies traveling around the world, not shocking.

Change is good for the Mets. Let's just hope it's good for both me and the Democrats.

No comments: